Thursday, March 3, 2011

Book Report Dates

At long last, you can get off the edge of your seats, for the book report assignments are here! Huzzah! I'll detail more about what I am looking for in the next class, but here is when I want the reports done. Email me a copy on the day you are presenting. Each presentation should be 5-7 minutes and should try to connect with some of the course concepts. I think that everyone is represented here; if not, email me and we'll get you slated for a date.


March 29 (Visuality)

Jessy--Refiguring Mass Communication
Kelynne--Typecasting

April 5 (Network Society I)

Malika--Six Degrees
Dana--Long Tail
Chad--Personal Connections

April 12 (Network Society II)

Tuck--Lingua Fracta
Kathy--Convergence Culture
Adam--Net Effect


April 19 (Network Society III)

Farmer--Networked Publics
Alisha & Blake--Socialnomics
Stephanie--Cognitive Surplus

April 26 (Critics of Conectedness)
Mike--Alone Together
Spencer--Facebook Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment